How to Make Google My Homepage in Safari/Mac
Last but not the least of Browsers but I am sure Last in popular browsers used by Lakhs of People. Safari is inbuild browser of Mac Computers.
So this guide will not be only for how to make google my homepage in safari but also How to make google your homepage on mac.
Follow the Simple Steps below and Make Google your homepage on Mac having Safari Browser.
Safari allows many different ways to make Google your homepage depending on the way to prefer to browse content on Safari.
1. First open up Safari, select Safari in the upper left corner of the screen, and then select Preferences. From here, select General.
2. Look for the heading that says Homepage with space next to it. You can either type in, or if you’re already on the Google site you can choose the button below, which says Set to Current page.
3. Next, choose set to current page for making use of that webpage.
4. Open some more windows and a pop-up menu will appear, choose homepage option.
5. Close the browser and restart it. After that, you will be able to browse the internet via Google search engine. and Google will be available as your homepage.
No we are not talking about a trip to Africa to see the lions and the elephants. We are looking at the Safari web browser, and examining its history and development, as well as its usability and security features. Until very recently, in fact, right up until 1997, Apple Macintosh computers were made with the web browser Cyberdog, and the web browser Netscape Navigator, however, later on Internet explorer for Mac was also included as a default web browser. What happened was that Apple entered into a five year agreement with Microsoft, and the result was that their web browser became part of the Apple computers setup. Microsoft released various versions of the internet explorer for mac. If you go back and count, you will see that they released three versions. This was done for the MAC OS 8 and MAC OS 9. However, Netscape navigator was still included, this was included to serve as a possible alternative, in the event that the user preferred it. Microsoft eventually released a version of internet explorer for mac, which was called MAC OS X. This was then included as a default browser. But as we know all too well, in the world of software, things develop and develop fast. In 2003, Steve Jobs had an announcement to make. And what was his announcement? He announced that Apple in fact had developed their very own browser. This browser was called Safari. They released it on 7 January 2003. A few versions followed afterward, until version 1.0 was released in June 2003. It was included with internet explorer as the default browser for Mac. In 2005, Safari was included with Mac as the only default browser. Apple released various improved versions of Safari. In January 2010 they released the final stable version of Safari 2. This version addressed many layout and usage issues. It was the last version to be released until 2012.