How to Make Google My Homepage in Any Browser: One of the best discoveries in the human evolution is the internet. Internet has made every impossible thing into possible. It has changes lives of many people in the past and continuing the same thing in the present. Internet is the digital phenomenon which has been supportive & transition to worldwide human beings. Know how you can make Google my homepage in Mozilla Firefox, Internet explorer and safari browser in this guide below.
Just like the Internet, Google is another best discovery. Since its existence it has taken the world. Almost on every device or browser, Google is one of the popular and most preferred search engine. Because of portability and user friendly interface, people love to use Google search engine. Google offers various categories to internet users such as web, images, news, videos and more category. The more category is sub categorised into books, flights and maps. Google has created these categories for the comfort of internet users.
How to Make Google My Homepage in Mozilla, Safari & Internet Explorer?
Even being the most popular search engine worldwide, Google is not found as default search engine in all the browsers. What can be the reason? Well Google is not only the search engine as there are many search engines in the world available. Most of them are standing toe to toe with Google such as Yahoo, Bing, Yandex etc. Due to lack of popularity and usage, these search engines deal with browsers like Mozilla, Internet explorer and Safari to get user to their search engine.
The above mentioned browsers makes other search engine as their default homepage. But according to your choice, you can change the default homepage. And if you want to make Google your homepage, then follow the guide given below.
To set Google as your homepage in Mozilla Firefox. Follow these steps mentioned below:
- First open Mozilla Firefox browser. On the top right corner, Click on Tools icon.
- You will then see a menu, select internet options.
- Then from general tab, you will find search option, then click on settings.
- Now choose Google as your main search engine.
- Then click on set as default option to make google default homepage.
- It’s time to close window, restart browse and enjoying better internet experience on Google.
- First of all open Safari Web Browser on your Apple device.
- Then you will need to type www.google.com in homepage field of Safari browser.
- Next choose set to current page for making use of that webpage.
- Open some more windows and a pop up menu will appear, choose homepage option.
- Close the browser and restart it. After that you will be able to browser the internet via Google search engine.
- Open Internet Explorer on your Computer/PC. You will see default search engine in IE Window.
- On top right corner, click on tools button and a menu will show on screen.
- From the menu, select internet options. You will see some more options showing.
- Now in General section, type in your favorite search engine website. Here we are making google default search engine, so we need to add http://www.google.com and chose internet option to Make Google My Homepage of the Internet Explorer.
- In Internet Explorer, now you will be able to browser online through Google search engine easily.
So this is detailed guide about how to make google my homepage in Safari, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox browser. Now you can use your favourite browser with Google as default homepage and browser your favorite stuff online.