Looking to search Google Australia only:
This page allows you to gain knowledge about changing your default Homepage and search engine for whom who only searches for Australia. You only have to paste the link http//www.google.com.au/ncr. This link can be used worldwide.
How to Set Google Australia Your Search Engine : Change your search engine
Initially, you have to find out which type of browser you are using whether Opera, Mozilla Firefox, internet explorer, chrome or safari after finding these you can move towards the next step of choosing one of these above mentioned browser. You need to add your www google.com.au to the text box browser window.
- Open the browser window you are using.
- At the top right corner click on 3 dots.
- Tab on settings.
- Click on view advanced settings by going down to the bottom.
- Scroll down until search option is seen in the address bar just click on it.
- Select Add new.
- Click on Google .
- Select “add as default”.
Make google Australia your search engine on Google chrome:
In Google chrome Google.au looks like it’s natural choice you can use address bar as search box it uses google by default but changing it is also possible:
- Open the chrome browser.
- In this site on the right hand corner click on 3 bars.
- Click on the button reading settings to open setting tab.
- Tap on manage search engine.
- In manage, search engine box drift your mouse button on google.au tab or Google.com.
- Close the manage search engine box just click on done.
Make google Australia your search engine on Internet Explorer :
In internet explorer it is not easy to change the default search engine there is no options available in settings, but fortunately google allows some add-ons for internet explorer using just follow the below discussed steps:
- Open your browser.
- On the top right hand corner of the screen click on gear icon.
- Click on the button reading internet option to open another tab.
- You should be in general tab.
- Type your default search engine whether google Australia or google.au
- Click on button reading apply.
- Click on OK.
Make google Australia your search engine on Mozilla Firefox :
- Open your browser.
- Tap on three horizontal bars on the top of right hand corner.
- Click on the options tab.
- A box will pop up you have to make sure in this box general tab has to be opened and clicked.
- You will see “Homepage” sign with omnibox next to it if you are on the right track.
- Now simply enter your choice of search engine .
- Click 🆗.
Remember to save the new homepage by clicking on Ok now this will close the setting tab and will take you back to the page on which you were before having new homepage.
Make google Australia your search engine on safari:
- In the corner of the screen of your browser click on gear icon.
- A drop down will pop up .
- A box will open just click on preferences.
- Make a check that you are in a general tab.
- Enter your choice of Homepage by browsing down to the Homepage section.
Remember to save the new homepage click on red [x] to close the setting and it will show you the webpage on which u were before setting up the new homepage.
Make google Australia your search engine on opera mini:
- This is the most easy process of changing homepage.
- Open your browser.
- Tab on Add a site.
- After completing above steps a tab will open with Omnibox.
- Tab on Add it after typing the web address you want to add.
After completing these mentioned steps you will find your default homepage as speed dial because opera does not allow to set up homepage process rather it allows to add your desired site to speed dial. You can use it as soon as you start opera.
Over 18 months it’s important to change homepage and search engine. students, businesses, non-profits, researchers or creators all are using Google tools to improve the life style.
When you will search for any option setting google.au as your default engine you will not find Any. Because changing google.com to Google.au is just keyword what you were doing in above discussed steps was just changing the keyword which doesn’t mean ample.